Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
Valliant is one of the leading names in boiler and heating system manufacturing and with nearly 140 years of experience in the industry, it’s not difficult to see why. With a huge variety and a very confident slant toward innovation and expansion within the marketplace, Valliant is one of our top sellers, here at Plumbing on Tap Brighton.
It’s due to this popularity that we’re taking a look at what Valliant Boilers offer Brighton homeowners, and cataloging their range.
The Specs and Benefits of a Valliant Boiler
The beauty of looking at a brand, as a whole, such as Valliant Boilers is that you’re looking at a wide range of different models and systems, of which one is surely set to meet the needs of your household.
When you take a look at the Brighton Valliant Boiler selection, you get a choice of the Valliant Turbomax range – which is a complex form of combi boiler. Naturally, some of the obvious appeal of a combi boiler is that it is a highly economic, energy efficient choice given that it doesn’t utilise an external water tank, and avoids wasting warm water, as it only supplies hot water when needed.
Additionally, the Valliant Turbomax combi range is perfect for a home with a shortage of space.
Next in line is the Valliant Ecomax range of heating system. This style of boiler works in a similar fashion to that of the Turbmax combi rage, by delivering hot water as and when required, whilst providing both central heating and heat through the domestic water supply.
Finally, looking at the Valliant EcoTEC range gives customers another combi boiler experience, with an even higher efficiency in terms of energy, running costs and physical space (given that this is another wall mounted, smaller system).
For more information on each model group, make sure to check out our other Valliant pages.
For homes in Brighton, Valliant Boilers are some of the best you can choose from when it comes to up to date, modern combi heat systems with the environment, and your wallet, in mind.
Valliant Boiler Installation
If your current heating system is giving you cause for concern, or seems to be racking up a steep monthly bill for a poor service, then it may be high time to start considering your options for a top o the range Sussex Valliant Boiler installation.
Here, at Plumbing on Tap Brighton, we offer premiere installation services; whether that’s for a brand new build, starting the heating system from scratch, replacing an older model, or simply repairing the system that you currently have ticking over, we are the best option.
Plumbing on Tap Valliant Boiler installation crews operate 364 days out of the year, which means when you choose us you’re not only getting your choice of some of the finest hardware available, but also a reliable, flexible service that will upgrade or renew your Sussex’s home heating without disruption to your daily life.
That being said, changing boilers or choosing a whole new system can be a stressful experience; especially if you’ve been burned by an unreliable system or service in the past. This is why, at Plumbing on Tap, we make it our business’ goal to offer Brighton homeowners the finest Boiler Installation service that money can buy, with a huge emphasis on professionalism and customer dedication.
Valliant Boilers Maintenance and Servicing
A good quality boiler is only as good as its owners allow it to be; which means that even if you choose a top tier Brighton Valliant Boiler for your home, you still need to make sure to give it the proper care and attention, to make sure it’s operating at peak capacity and output.
This means scheduling regular maintenance and servicing procedures with a high-quality Sussex business, such as ourselves. At Plumbing on Tap, we take a special pride in our work as Valliant Boiler maintenance and servicers – always with the determination to give a customer exactly what he or she needs to ensure an energy efficient household.
On average, you can expect a Plumbing on Tap Brighton Valliant Boiler servicing to last between an hour and an hour and a half, depending on how easy it is to access your system and how old/new, worn down/respectable its condition is.
Many manufacturers recommend that you have your boiler serviced every twelve months or so, and in fact the large majority of them actually write this caveat into their warranty policies, so it might be in your best interests to seek out a good Brighton Valliant Boiler servicing business today.
Bear in mind, also that the age of your boiler and heating system does not necessarily dictate how healthy it may be; don’t wait until your home’s heating system is dying of old age before calling someone in and similarly don’t assume that everything is running fine just because the boiler is modern or new.
The Plumbing on Tap Brighton crew take maintenance and servicing seriously, which is why every staff member conducts the same thorough 18 point check and visual inspection of all Valliant Boilers to make sure everything is working fine, as well as checking any gas fires in the home.
Valliant Boiler Repairs
When you opt for our Sussex Valliant Boiler Repair services, you’re employing a business with years of experience with repairing every heating system under the sun, including the most up to date modern designs.
Our professional repair teams are tooled up for call-outs to any type of job, big or small, and will always put their all into the job at hand. Due to having such flexible, on-call staff, the Plumbing on Tap call-out charge is £65 inc. VAT, with no hidden fees or additional charges before consultation, further quotation or added spare parts are drawn in.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Valliant Boiler services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Plumbing Ontap’s Valliant Boiler service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Plumbing Ontap’s Valliant Boiler services cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.