Sinks, tubs, toilets and the pipes that they’re connected to have a risk of ...
Boiler Repair Services
Plumbing on Taps Brighton’s Gas Safe Registered engineers are fully equipped to investigate the boiler fault as quick as possible. Their vans are stocked with parts to save time which of course keeps our prices low for the customer. If parts need to be replaced the engineer will work out a price and await confirmation before installing the new part.
- Fault finding when –
- No heating or hot water problems
- Pilot light going out
- Boiler locking out
- Noisy boiler when in operation
- Low water pressure
- Part Repair
- Part replacements & install into boiler
- Re pressure boiler including venting all radiators
- Immersion heaters
There is no such thing as a free quote when it comes to a boiler breakdown but there is transparency. For £85 INC VAT we will deploy a fully qualified gas safe registered heating engineer, he will carry out tests to diagnose and identify the fault. Within the first hour charge of £85 will attempt to repair it, if your boiler needs a part this will be quoted to you before installing it. If your boiler requires further time and or a extra part this will be quoted to you separately from our fixed £85 first hour charge. You will always be in control of the total bill and we will always keep you updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Boilers tend to last for a long time, with the best typically having a lifespan of roughly 20 years. If your boiler has lasted this long, it’s more than likely time for a replacement. Even though a regularly serviced boiler can last a longer time, age will ultimately affect its efficiency.
The moment you realise your boiler is no longer economically convenient – meaning you’ll spend more and more on repairs, within shorter periods – you should definitely consider replacing it. Although boiler replacement involves a sizeable financial commitment, a new one will save you approximately £300 every year; this is on top of the efficiency and peace of mind you’ll also enjoy.
So, are you interested in replacing your boiler? Call us today for expert assistance.
There are several factors that can contribute to your boiler losing pressure; one is that you don’t have enough water pressure in the boiler. Therefore, you should first check to see if this is the case. However, if water pressure isn’t the problem with your boiler, then you’re likely suffering from one (or a combination) of the following problems:
- Faulty release valve: If there’s an issue with your boiler’s pressure release valve or overflow, you will likely experience a consistent drop in pressure.
- Leaks: There may be a leak somewhere in the system that’s causing your boiler to lose water, which will subsequently lead to a drop in pressure.
- Boiler age: if your boiler is between 20 to 25 years old, there’s a good chance that wear and tear (due to prolonged usage) has affected the vessel or other components.
Whatever the problem, our expert engineers can detect and fix it.
Unfortunately, because of the type of work involved, we are not able to offer a free diagnosis on boiler faults; however, we are honest and transparent in how we charge for boiler faults. Plumbing on Tap can deploy a qualified Gas Safe registered engineer to test and diagnose the boiler fault at your residence for £85. This fee also includes any repairs that fall within the first hour. Further time or part replacement will be quoted to you separately and you’ll always have a say in how repairs should proceed.
Your boiler is a very important aspect of your home. It is a crucial piece of equipment that keeps you and your family warm during the cold weather, as well as heating your hot water and home in general. It can therefore be quite frustrating to discover that your boiler is no longer functioning as it should.
On discovering you have a broken boiler, you might typically try and see if you can fix it yourself. This is not advised though, as fixing a broken boiler isn’t a DIY project, no matter the level of your handyman skills. If you find you have a problem with your boiler, don’t attempt to fix it yourself; instead, grab your phone and call Plumbing on Tap; we are fully trained Gas Safe Registered engineers, equipped to investigate and fix faulty boilers.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Boiler Repair services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Part of the Brighton and Hove built-up area, Brighton is located in the City of Brighton and Hove, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton formerly used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Repair service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap in Brighton, Sussex encompassRottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Patcham, Saltdean and Ovingdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- Last but not least Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Repair services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are famous through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- To the West, the City of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Shoreham, Southwick, Littlehampton, Sompting, Lancing and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.
Related blog Posts
As well as housing, we also provide heating installations to small businesses. As a ...