Customers switch their energy supplier for a number of reasons: because they are dissatisfied ...
Bathrooms & Showers
Whether you are looking to install a new bathroom or shower suite, renovate your existing suite, or repair any bathroom or shower component, Plumbing On-Tap delivers the reliable and high-quality results you need. Our trusted plumbing specialists have a reputation for superior bathroom and shower installations and repairs, which is why so much of Plumbing On-Tap’s work is a result of recommendations for satisfied customers.
- Full installation and system design on new suites
- Electric showers
- Mixer showers
- Repairs to Showers & Pumps
- Shower leaks
- Bath waste leaks
- Shower heads and hose replacements
- Installation of new showers
- New pumps
- Shower doors
- Re Silicone
Bathroom and Shower Installations
Plumbing On-Tap designs and provides full installations of new bathroom and shower suites. They will work with you to design your ideal suite, keeping you informed throughout any project and minimising any inconvenience to you.
From a complete refit to a modest remodelling of your existing bathroom, our experienced plumbers have designed and fitted a wide variety of bathroom and shower suites for all types of budgets. Our goal is not only to provide you with an attractive bathroom suite, but also one that is effective with efficient and reliable drainage. If you need advice or inspiration, Plumbing On-Tap will share examples of our previous work to help you decide what might work in your property.
Plumbing On-Tap can fit, remove, and refit all sanitary ware, plumbing, and electrics in your bathroom suite, as well as install flooring and tiling, carpentry, and plastering. We can even assist with fitting decorative features to infuse your own personality into your bathroom suite. Our Brighton and Hove plumbing specialists work with you at every stage of the installation, including during early stages of designing your bathroom suite to ensure we take into account space and drainage requirements, as well as your specific needs.
Plumbing On-Tap can fit all types of showers, including electric, mixer, power, and digital showers. Our qualified plumbers can also fit all shower components, including shower doors, taps, pumps, and plugs. We use the most reliable and trusted brands to leave you with efficient and effective showers. In addition to re-designing your bathroom suite to install a new shower, our plumbing specialists can also refit water pipes in your suite to improve drainage for your shower.
Bathroom and Shower Repairs
Whatever issue your might be encountering with your bathroom or shower, Plumbing On-Tap can provide the repairs your need. Whether your shower is leaking or seals have become dislodged or worn, our Brighton plumbing experts can repair all types of faults. They can also repair bath waste leaks, replace shower heads and hoses, re-silicone components of your bathroom or shower suite, and repair and replace pumps. We can also replace and refinish bathtubs, as well as damaged or missing bathroom and shower tiles. Plumbing On-Tap also offers a power flushing service to improve circulation in your bathroom or shower suite by removing any blockages and deposits in water pipes, as well as radiators and other components of your water and heating systems.
Contact Plumbing On-Tap Brighton Today
Plumbing On-Tap in Brighton provides free, no obligation quotes for any of your bathroom and show needs. We offer competitive and affordable prices, and our bath and shower specialists serve Brighton and Hove, Worthing, Lewes, Peacehaven & surrounding areas .
Frequently Asked Questions
Combi boilers provide hot water without a hot water cylinder or a cold-water tank. This makes it an efficient system as it reduces the amount of wasted energy in comparison with traditional models that require a hot water tank. It takes water from the mains and heats it up as required and is on standby when water is not in demand. To produce hot water, cold water from the mains is circulated over a highly-efficient heat exchanger which transfers the heat to the cold water from the burnt gas and delivers the water to the taps as required. Since hot water is produced as needed, it is not necessary to turn on the heating when the water is not running.
With the use of mains pressure from your incoming cold water main, combination boilers create instantaneous hot water. You can get a decent shower flow by fitting a shower mixer valve if the incoming cold water pressure is good. The flow rate of power showers come from a shower pump that draws cold and hot water at low pressure from a cold-water storage tank and hot water cylinder and boosts it to the shower fitting through the pump. Putting a mains pressure through a low pressure pump will damage the pump seals and lead to leaks. It is, therefore, not the case to have a combi boiler with a power shower. A power shower cannot be run off a combi boiler. You cannot have a combi if you intend on keeping your power shower since it is not possible to pump mains cold water.
You could be looking at serious water damage if the water is not going down the drain as it should when you are using your shower or bath. This is especially true with tubs because they hold a lot of water. If you have a leak, the location of the leak will help you determine the steps to take to reduce the water spillage before your plumber arrives. Also, depending on the intensity of the leak or blockage, you may need to stop using the facility immediately until your plumber arrives.
- Shower leaks: Check the seals around your shower as well as water coming into contact with the walls where
the shower head is attached. Turn on the water and check for drips. Also, check shower doors, gaps where the
shower tray meets the floor, and the condition of the rubber seals.
- Bathtub leaks: Check for gaps in all seals. Water stains on the ceiling of the room below are a sign.
- Bath drain leaks: Plug the bathtub, fill it with water, and check back after an hour to see if the level is
- Sink drain leaks: Puddles of water on the floor at the base of the basin are an obvious sign.
- Sink leaks: Water leakage from where the fixture meets the wall or sink basin.
- Toilet leaks: Often occur between the toilet and waste pipe. Check the seal where the toilet meets the floor.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Bathroom and Shower Installation Service in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- As well as Plumbing Ontap, Brighton is home to many of East Sussex’s leading businesses.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Bathroom and Shower Installation Service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- Last in order of mention, Plumbing Ontap’s Bathroom and Shower Installation Service cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.
Related blog Posts
Although Winter has passed and we can now look forward to a warm Summer ...
Sinks, tubs, toilets and the pipes that they’re connected to have a risk of ...