Although Winter has passed and we can now look forward to a warm Summer ...
Plumbing On-Tap – Worcester Recommended
Our expert Brighton plumbers and heating engineers are committed to providing you with unbeatable customer service and high-quality workmanship with all installations.
The Worcester accreditation further verifies our brand as a mark of excellence in the plumbing and heating industry. We not only have extensive experience fitting Worcester products, our Brighton/Sussex plumbers and heating engineers meet the highest of standards when installing Worcester boilers other brand boilers/central heating solutions.
About Worcester Boilers
Worcester boilers are among the best on the market, and their Greenstar boilers have been awarded Best Buy accreditation from Which? Worcester Greenstar boilers are >90% efficient or more, which means their increased fuel to heat efficiency will save you money on energy bills and it is a way for you to contribute towards a greener environment. As accredited installers, Plumbing On-Tap are recommended by Worcester, Bosch Group and can offer you a massive seven-year guarantee on Worcester boilers.
Now Plumbing On Tap is able to offer a full DECADE, that’s ten full years, guarantee with all Worcester Bosch gas boiler installations when coupled with the Worcester system solution package. Plumbing On Tap are one of a select few plumbing and heating company in Brighton, Hove, and Sussex to offer the seven year guarantee, and now we have completely outdone ourselves, becoming one of the first in the region to boast a full TEN YEARS guarantee on all new Worcester Bosch boiler installations. And with over two hundred and fifty customer feedback testimonials via Checkatrade, you can relax knowing you’re getting the very best in workmanship, in price, in guarantee, and in brand. Who else could possibly offer that kind of peace of mind?
New Boilers Offers
Plumbing On Tap is proud to offer our customers two industry leading deals for new boiler purchases. We will price match an outright purchase of any new boiler and beat the difference by 10% or we offer an interest free boiler purchase scheme. Please see www.interestfreeboilers.com for more information.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Worcester Bosch Recommended Boiler Installer services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Worcester Bosch Recommended Boiler Installer service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- Last in order of mention, Plumbing Ontap’s Worcester Bosch Recommended Boiler Installer services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is within the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.
Related blog Posts
Sinks, tubs, toilets and the pipes that they’re connected to have a risk of ...