Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
Plumbing On-Tap – Worcester Recommended
Our expert Brighton plumbers and heating engineers are committed to providing you with unbeatable customer service and high-quality workmanship with all installations.
The Worcester accreditation further verifies our brand as a mark of excellence in the plumbing and heating industry. We not only have extensive experience fitting Worcester products, our Brighton/Sussex plumbers and heating engineers meet the highest of standards when installing Worcester boilers other brand boilers/central heating solutions.
About Worcester Boilers
Worcester boilers are among the best on the market, and their Greenstar boilers have been awarded Best Buy accreditation from Which? Worcester Greenstar boilers are >90% efficient or more, which means their increased fuel to heat efficiency will save you money on energy bills and it is a way for you to contribute towards a greener environment. As accredited installers, Plumbing On-Tap are recommended by Worcester, Bosch Group and can offer you a massive seven-year guarantee on Worcester boilers.
Now Plumbing On Tap is able to offer a full DECADE, that’s ten full years, guarantee with all Worcester Bosch gas boiler installations when coupled with the Worcester system solution package. Plumbing On Tap are one of a select few plumbing and heating company in Brighton, Hove, and Sussex to offer the seven year guarantee, and now we have completely outdone ourselves, becoming one of the first in the region to boast a full TEN YEARS guarantee on all new Worcester Bosch boiler installations. And with over two hundred and fifty customer feedback testimonials via Checkatrade, you can relax knowing you’re getting the very best in workmanship, in price, in guarantee, and in brand. Who else could possibly offer that kind of peace of mind?
New Boilers Offers
Plumbing On Tap is proud to offer our customers two industry leading deals for new boiler purchases. We will price match an outright purchase of any new boiler and beat the difference by 10% or we offer an interest free boiler purchase scheme. Please see www.interestfreeboilers.com for more information.
Emergency Plumbing call out at short notice. Problem sorted quickly and efficiently. Excellent service.
Turned up on time, courteous, friendly, finished the job efficiently (boiler service), charged what I was quoted. Recommended.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Will defiantly recommend this company and use them again.
Quick response time which was great as water was pouring out from under my sink, very quick to fix the problem, tidy and courteous engineer, would highly recommend for anyone in need of a plumber, Top job.
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable tradesman. Work carried out with minimum fuss and felt comfortable from the word go.
Have used plumbing on tap for a new boiler and annual check ups. Very helpful and thorough would use them again and recommend to others.
Plumbing on tap have always been super efficient, I have never had to ask for something to be redone, and once they have the job I don't need to chase them which is handy considering I run a busy letting agency..
Fixed my kitchen tap, fixed a leak in my bath, dispatched a handyman to re-grout my bath. Excellent work. Very satisfied!!
Such a lifesaver!! They came out to us right away, and were very friendly and helpful and explained what was wrong with our boiler. Will definitely be using them in future again! Thank you so much!
Great company and highly recommended. Flexible to suit my busy schedule and came when I needed them too. Did a great job at a reasonable price; quick and efficient in the process and no hidden extras at the end. Would definitely use again.
A responsive time, good job at a fair price. That was all I asked for and that was what I got. So I am happy to recommend Plumbing On Tap, even if they did end up sharing the Hove Business Award for Best Professional Service, with me! Thanks aga...
Super great service today! Gavin installed my curtains and did a brilliant job, super friendly and lovely guy will defiantly use Ontap and highly recommend!
Excellent service, lovely people.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Worcester Bosch Recommended Boiler Installer services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Worcester Bosch Recommended Boiler Installer service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- Last in order of mention, Plumbing Ontap’s Worcester Bosch Recommended Boiler Installer services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is within the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.