Although Winter has passed and we can now look forward to a warm Summer ...
Managing Agent Information
Plumbing on Tap Brighton offers you and your clients fast response times, high quality workmanship/advice and competitive prices.
- We guarantee to give back all keys loaned to us the SAME DAY (unless specified for works that take more than one day)
- Call out service is Monday – Friday on time appointments made with tenants 8am-4pm
- If a property is awaiting parts and has no heating, we will loan out for free electric heaters until the boiler is repaired.
We offer a high quality communicative service
Plumbing on Tap has a fantastic relationship with over 35 letting and managing agents across Brighton & Hove alone.
Communication from start to finish and post work customer service is key to help you or your property manager work efficiently. It is our mission to up keep our good reputation among property managers and agents. We give constant updates and fast paperwork transactions to keep you up to date with all the relevant information you need as soon as possible.
Our office has an advance computer software system that has a real time live link with all our Brighton based plumbers and heating engineers. Each Gas Safe registered engineer has a PDA which can send Gas Safety Inspection Certificates to you direct from our office via email and important notices and job updates. Also picture evidence can be sent to you via email so you can see what is happening on site from your office.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Plumbing and Heating Services for Property Managing Agents in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Part of the Brighton and Hove built-up area, Brighton is located in the City of Brighton and Hove, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Plumbing Ontap make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Plumbing Ontap’s Plumbing and Heating Services for Property Managing Agents area in the City of Brighton and Hove also encompasses Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak and Moulsecoomb.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap in Brighton, Sussex encompassRottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Patcham, Saltdean and Ovingdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Woodingdean, Withdean, Westdene and West Blatchington.
- Last in order of mention, Plumbing Ontap’s Plumbing and Heating Services for Property Managing Agents cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.
Related blog Posts
Sinks, tubs, toilets and the pipes that they’re connected to have a risk of ...