Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
Brighton Based Power Diverter Services
Free hot water for new and existing solar PV installations
Through initial development with the University of Brighton, the Power diverted provides free hot water from the excess electricity produced by solar PV rather than send it back to the grid. This is done through the existing emersion heater and can be fitted retrospectively to any solar PV system as long as you have a water storage tank. The system retails for £399 inc VAT plus fitting inc VAT. This system typically pays for itself within 1 to 3 years or between £14 to £34 per month on hot water bills. The Power diverted is fully designed and manufactured in the Newhaven, East Sussex.
Key benefits of Power Diverter
- Provides free hot water by using the excess energy from your solar PV system (this doesn’t impact on the payment you receive for energy returned to the grid which is 50% of what you generate irrespective of what you use personally)
- Quick and easy to install (just 20 minutes)
- Simple to use with boost button to top up hot water when required
- Great Return On Investment (ROI) and payback of just 1 to 3 years
- Designed and made in the UK – supporting UK innovation and business
Frequently Asked Questions
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Boiler Power Diverter Installation services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Power Diverter Installation service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Power Diverter Installation services cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.