Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
Information for Landlords
We know as a Landlord it is imperative that when an unexpected problem occurs at one of your properties you can confidently contact a company that has a fast response time, high quality workmanship at affordable prices.
As you may know each tenanted property in the UK by law must have a Gas safety inspection certificate every 12 months.
Landlords choose Plumbing on Tap for many reasons
- We contact your tenants for you, arrange access with on time appointments or access with management keys.
- Job reports from site, from engineers & plumbers direct
- Full uniform and ID cards worn at all times.
- If your tenanted property has no heating and awaits a part we will loan out electric heaters free of charge until the boiler is working again so tenants are as comfortable as possible especially in the winter months.
- 100% recommended feedback
Recession-hit Brits could be putting their lives and homes at risk by carrying out dangerous plumbing DIY to save money, warns Gas Safe Register. New research has found that nearly 1 in 3 (31%) people would fit a gas appliance in the hope of saving as little as £60.
This is a concern for Plumbing on tap, three out of four people (75%) admit they would rather DIY than leave it to the professionals, but worryingly only 23% said they were any good at it. Plumbing on tap & Gas Safe Register advises that even if you think you are good at DIY, you should never work on gas. Only Gas Safe registered engineers can work on gas in your home – it’s the law and will keep you safe.
- Never DIY with gas appliances. Fitting a gas fire or cooker may look like a simple job but it’s not. Employ a Gas Safe Brighton plumber.
- Always use a Gas Safe registered engineer and check their Gas Safe ID card to make sure they are qualified to do the work you want them to do.
- Never block or cover air vents and flues. This could cause a build up of deadly gas fumes.
- Never attempt to remove back boilers and fires yourself. This could leave pipes and gas flues exposed.
- Don’t cover up gas pipes without treating them with wrapping tape or paint first as this could cause them to rot and leak gas.
- Know where your gas pipes are located so you don’t accidentally hammer or drill into them. Pipe detectors are available from most DIY shops.
- If you’re doing general building or having a shed, extension or conservatory built make sure your boiler’s flue isn’t blocked.
Emergency Plumbing call out at short notice. Problem sorted quickly and efficiently. Excellent service.
Turned up on time, courteous, friendly, finished the job efficiently (boiler service), charged what I was quoted. Recommended.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Will defiantly recommend this company and use them again.
Quick response time which was great as water was pouring out from under my sink, very quick to fix the problem, tidy and courteous engineer, would highly recommend for anyone in need of a plumber, Top job.
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable tradesman. Work carried out with minimum fuss and felt comfortable from the word go.
Have used plumbing on tap for a new boiler and annual check ups. Very helpful and thorough would use them again and recommend to others.
Plumbing on tap have always been super efficient, I have never had to ask for something to be redone, and once they have the job I don't need to chase them which is handy considering I run a busy letting agency..
Fixed my kitchen tap, fixed a leak in my bath, dispatched a handyman to re-grout my bath. Excellent work. Very satisfied!!
Such a lifesaver!! They came out to us right away, and were very friendly and helpful and explained what was wrong with our boiler. Will definitely be using them in future again! Thank you so much!
Great company and highly recommended. Flexible to suit my busy schedule and came when I needed them too. Did a great job at a reasonable price; quick and efficient in the process and no hidden extras at the end. Would definitely use again.
A responsive time, good job at a fair price. That was all I asked for and that was what I got. So I am happy to recommend Plumbing On Tap, even if they did end up sharing the Hove Business Award for Best Professional Service, with me! Thanks aga...
Super great service today! Gavin installed my curtains and did a brilliant job, super friendly and lovely guy will defiantly use Ontap and highly recommend!
Excellent service, lovely people.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Plumbing and Heating Services for Landlords in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Plumbing Ontap’s Plumbing and Heating Services for Landlords area in the City of Brighton and Hove also encompasses Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak and Moulsecoomb.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Plumbing Ontap’s Plumbing and Heating Services for Landlords cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.