Sinks, tubs, toilets and the pipes that they’re connected to have a risk of ...
Boiler Maintenance and Servicing
Our boiler service takes between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes depending on which boiler and access. It is recommended by manufactures that a boiler service should be carried out every 12 months and is mandatory for extended warranties.
- Boiler service 18 check point clean and visual inspection
- Gas Fire servicing
- Call outs to any problems with the boiler
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important to have your boiler checked annually, this is to keep it in good working condition and prevent it from wearing out fast. it is also a condition of the warranty of most boilers. With this knowledge, it is also good to note that wintertime is not the best time to service your boiler because if there is an issue that requires fixing, you will be left cold while work is being done. Engineers are busier in the winter months so it is advisable to schedule maintenance during summer, another reason why summertime is best for your boiler servicing is because a well-maintained boiler will perform without any issues during the wintertime so you are assured warmth throughout the season.
Our engineers who are Gas Safe registered and qualified will perform an 18-point service check on your boiler, they will also check to make sure that your boiler is in a good working condition and not leaking carbon monoxide, which is a poisonous gas, they will also check that there is proper ventilation for other harmful gases. We will also verify the accuracy of your boiler settings as well checking the positioning and performing gas fire checks and servicing. We also provide cleaning services for your boiler, this is our power-washing services where water and cleaning products are injected to remove sediments and sludge that have accumulated in the pipes and radiator and doing this improves the performance and efficiency of your heating system.
A boiler that is not serviced at all, or irregularly, will develop serious problems in the long term, but regular maintenance and servicing will prevent breakdowns and extend the life of the boiler. A faulty boiler may be leaking carbon monoxide and this is poisonous and deadly. According to the Department of Health and Science, carbon monoxide poisoning sends 4,000 people to A&E each year. But, this is preventable by frequent servicing of your boiler. A fully-functional boiler will also save you money on repairs and energy bills and is also important to meet insurance policy requirements and most insurance companies require your boiler be safe to use. Annual servicing of your boiler is also in compliance with the law as landlords and businesses are legally required to have annual safety checks carried out.
Our boiler servicing and safety inspections are carried out to make sure your boiler is working efficiently. Our team of experienced and certified engineers will inspect your boiler and perform an 18-point service check, all of which is part of our services to resolve any problems related to your boiler and prevent more serious issues from arising. You will benefit from our 24/7 support services, our swift response in cases of emergency, high-quality workmanship, unbeatable rates, and free, no obligation quotes before any repairs.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Boiler Maintenance services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Maintenance service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Maintenance services cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.
Related blog Posts
As well as housing, we also provide heating installations to small businesses. As a ...