Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
Does your central heating need a power flush?
Plumbing on Tap does not cut any corners on a power flush! A full day is spent flushing the system and using the best chemicals. We clean through the central heating system pipework and all central heating radiators at the property. Our Brighton plumbing specialists advise one radiator must be taken off the wall in order for the power flush to take place.
Power flush machine set up so water flows through the radiators and heating pipework collecting all the iron oxide sludge, before reaching the boiler to minimize debris entering boiler heat exchanger.
Rust remover chemical (normally phosphoric acid based, an ingredient in Cola drinks and why a rusty coin is cleaned by Cola) is added and boiler turned on.
By concentrating flow through individual radiators and vibrating the radiators the rust spots are removed. One by one radiators, heating coils and all pipe work are power flushed with clean water until water samples show clean and neutral readings. Small amount of Neutraliser is added to compensate for residual chemical cleaner, then Rust Inhibitor is added and circulated throughout the system.
- Full system powerflush with chemicals
- Powerflush always done with new/upgrade boiler installs to comply with the manufacturers guarantee
Do you need a powerflush?
- Cold spots in the radiator usually the bottom area
- Noisy system
- Brown and orange water stains from the radiator
- Blocked system pipes
- Un even circulation of heat to the radiators
Benefits after having a powerflush
- Proven to increase the life of the boiler
- To help run the heating system quickly and efficiently
- To maintain a boiler warranty and guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Boiler Power Flush services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Part of the Brighton and Hove built-up area, Brighton is located in the City of Brighton and Hove, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton formerly used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton contains a number of settlements and villages including Hangleton, Aldrington, Black Rock, Bevendean, Coldean, Brunswick, and Old Steine.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Power Flush service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap in Brighton, Sussex encompassRottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Patcham, Saltdean and Ovingdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- Last but not least Plumbing Ontap’s Boiler Power Flush services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are famous through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- To the West, the City of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Shoreham, Southwick, Littlehampton, Sompting, Lancing and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.