Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
The Worcester, Bosch Group are another longstanding British gas and heating manufacturer, which came into action back in 1996 (after Worcester became part of the already established Bosch Group – which was founded in 1962), and have quickly ascended the ranks of popular and trusted boiler companies since.
Here at Plumbing on Tap Brighton, we like to have a wide spread of offers, brands and experience available to customers and clients alike; which is why we’re proud to have Worcester Boilers amongst our product selection.
The Specs and Benefits of a Worcester Boiler
When you opt for a Worcester manufactured heating system, from Worcester MT10RF amongst the huge range that Plumbing on Tap possesses, you’re giving yourself the opportunity to pick from a wealth of different systems and designs – any one of which could easily fit into your Brighton household.
Installing a Worcester Boiler for any Sussex household gives the choice of combi boilers – by far and away the most popular modern heating system, used throughout the country. This incredible prevalence is due to the convenient size and energy efficiency that homeowners can come to rely on with combi systems.
A good combi boiler will negate the need for a separate water tank stored elsewhere in the house (saving space), whilst only generating heat through the water supply as and when required, rather than inefficiently producing needless hot water (saving money and energy).
Worcester Boilers also give Sussex homeowners a selection of system boilers. Interestingly, the System range of Worcester boilers are some of the most popular from the Worcester, Bosch Group selection, here at Plumbing on Tap Brighton – this is, perhaps, due to their convenience for small to medium-sized homes.
The third, most common, type of Worcester Boiler available to Brighton homeowners is a ‘highflow’ combi boiler – essentially a much larger system than the more standard combis, more suited to larger homesteads.
Worcester Boiler Installation
It can be difficult to decide Worcester Greenstar Gas with ERP label when it might be time to upgrade or replace your current home heating system. Here, at Plumbing on Tap Brighton, we find that the majority of our customers, who replace their systems, opt for a Worcester Boiler Installation in their Sussex homes, after months/years of inefficiency.
This might become clear by inordinately high monthly utility bills, or through an unsatisfactory performance with a current, older boiler (slow heating times, unreliable hot water, lower water pressure etc.).
That being said, it’s recommended that homeowners regularly check their current boiler situation, regardless of how recent, modern or old it is, as it may well be time for a replacement. Many symptoms of an inefficient or malfunctioning boiler/heating system can go unnoticed for quite some time. Perhaps you should be considering a Worcester Boiler Installation for your Brighton home, soon.
Plumbing on Tap Brighton is here to help, however. As one of Sussex’s most reliable and popular Worcester Boiler Installation companies, we operate 364 days out of the year, to make the difficult process of installing a whole new heating system that much more manageable for you – the customer.
Additionally, when you come to Plumbing on Tap Brighton for your Worcester Boiler installation, you get the company promise of high professionalism, rapid installation times and a reliable service – all complete with the brand’s warranty guarantees.
Worcester Boiler Maintenance and Servicing
With any piece of high-tech equipment or machinery, the most important aspect of getting the most efficiency from it comes from regular maintenance and upkeep. A generally sound rule of thumb is to treat your home heating system like you would your car, washing machine or dishwasher – regular services, frequent maintenance check-ups, and constant vigilance.
Here at Plumbing on Tap Brighton, we frequently remind our customers that maintenance and servicing don’t only come down to how old or seemingly unreliable your boiler is. Even a brand new or recently installed modern heating system can benefit from an efficiency test, a service or a maintenance check-up. It’s always worth keeping an eye on; which is why we recommend you contact Plumbing on Tap Brighton for your Worcester Boiler maintenance and service needs.
As a longstanding and professional UK heating outfit, we take great pride in our popular reputation as a reliable and quick maintenance provider. Generally speaking, a Worcester Boiler maintenance/service procedure from Plumbing on Tap Brighton should take around an hour to an hour and a half, roughly. Of course, this timescale is not set in stone, as mitigating circumstances may make the service more difficult (for example, how easy it is to access your heating system, how long it has been since your last maintenance check-up and how far out the Plumbing on Tap engineer is from your location).
All Brighton based Worcester Boilers receive the same Plumbing on Tap service routine – a full, thorough eighteen stage examination of the boiler and its network, plus a free analysis of any gas fires you may have installed in your home.
With a service like that, it’s hard to beat Plumbing on Tap Brighton for all of your Worcester Boiler maintenance needs.
Worcester Boiler Repair
With Plumbing Worcester Installer Handoveron Tap Brighton’s years of experience with Worcester Boiler repair, there is no job that’s beyond our control; we boast a full, diverse and fully-trained staff, who are up to date on all modern practices and boiler designs.
Additionally, each of the Plumbing on Tap Brighton repair men and women’s vans are stocked with an assortment of equipment, tools and spare parts in order to prepare them for any eventuality, when responding to call-outs. This means that they can solve your heating issues that much quicker, without having to resort to ordering parts in, or delaying the repair process.
This promise to professionalism applies to all brands and designs of boilers, not just Worcester Boiler repairs, throughout Brighton.
In the interest of being up-front with our customers, Plumbing on Tap Brighton likes to inform all customers that the flat rate for a call-out repair charge is £65 inc. VAT; but that this comes with the company guarantee that the repair man or woman will try their utmost to fully solve the problem within an hour of arriving.
Under the Idea Boiler umbrella, your decision, and our services, all centre round the following list of modern heating models:
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Worcester Bosch Boiler services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury and Hollingdean are included withinin Plumbing Ontap’s Worcester Bosch Boiler service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Plumbing Ontap’s Worcester Bosch Boiler services cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.