Customers switch their energy supplier for a number of reasons: because they are dissatisfied ...
Do you need your leaking pipes fixed?
Plumbing On-Tap Brighton provides assistance to revolve any leaks in your water or heating system. Leaks in your pipe work can effect the effective operation of your drainage and central heating systems, ranging from poor water pressure to irregular heating in your home. More serious issues can also emerge from water damage and damp issues caused by a leak, which can impact the structure of your property and cause mould issues that can affect the health of your family.
Plumbing On-Tap’s skilled and fully-qualified Brighton plumbers can investigate all water supply issues and potential leaks. The work hard to find the exact source of a water leak. Once located, our plumbers can undertake all pipe work necessary to resolve the leak.
Plumbing On-Tap’s expert plumbers can repair any cracks or fractures in pipe work that can lead to dangerous and damaging leaks and bursts. Using the best available technology, our Brighton plumbers can identify faults to provide you with effective repairs. They strive to ensure reliable repairs, and aim to quickly repair faults so you save money on your water charges.
A serious leak or burst pipe often requires repairs to your pipe work. Our Brighton based plumbers can fix and replace lead pipes and all other pipe work that has become damaged or corroded. Plumbing On-Tap’s tradesmen replace and repair displaced joints, breaks in your pipe work, lead mains, and other issues that may be causing water to leak. Our experienced plumbers can also find solutions to remove and repair damage from root ingress that may be causing leaks and blockages.
If you are considering upgrading your pipe work or for any of your pipe installation needs, consider Plumbing On-Tap. Our plumbers can replace interior lead pipes, as well as exterior and underground lead mean and lead pipes. If you are replacing corroded or damaged lead pipe work in your property, our qualified Brighton plumbers have a depth of experience to successfully fit new pipe work to ensure efficient and effective flow of water in your property. Our plumbers can also design pipe layouts in your property to improve and maximise water flow so you have reliable water pressure.
Contact Plumbing On-Tap Today!
If you have a burst pipe or a leak, contact Plumbing On-Tap for all your pipe and joint repair needs. Call us on 01273 723600 for an honest assessment and free quote on any repair work or to arrange an appointment to discuss your options. Outside business hours, we provide emergency support if you have a burst pipe when you call us on 07872 987681. You can also obtain more information about our services or a quote by completing our online form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Purchase patch kits for plumbing leaks from the hardware store. You can also use a hose clamp with a rubber patch. Waterproof tape wrapping or using an epoxy paste can also help, but keep in mind that epoxy paste should be applied when the pipe is dry. However, these measures might only serve as a temporary measure, because once an area of your plumbing starts to leak, there’s a good chance that other spots can start leaking as well. You should therefore contact a professional plumber.
- Presence of water loving bugs: the sight of water loving bugs can indicate increased humidity and dampness in your home. A water leak is most likely what’s attracting the bugs to begin with.
- Mildew or odor of decaying wood: when you suddenly start sighting mold inside your house, this means that there may be a leak. There could also be a leak if you notice the odor of mildew, decaying wood or that of stagnant water.
- Unusual noises in your plumbing: air in the lines as a result of leaks can cause pinging or stuttering when a faucet is turned on.
- Wet spots: a leak in the pipes can cause wet spots on the walls and carpets. Your yard can also become soggy and subsequently dip. The drywall can also begin to buckle as it absorbs water.
- Sediments and rust in the water: since rust causes pipe leakage, sediments and rust particles in the water could indicate leakage.
- Lag your pipes: changes in the weather can cause water in the pipes to freeze. Consequently, the pipes will expand, causing leaks to occur. However, lagging the pipes with insulation can help prevent this. It can also help you to save money on energy bills.
- Know the location of your pipes: you can prevent plumbing emergencies by knowing exactly where your pipes are within the walls, so as to avoid putting nails in those areas.
- Keep your boiler serviced: service your boiler regularly, so as to detect any underlying problems with your central heating system early enough.
- Keep the water pressure at a reasonable level: high water levels can severely strain your pipes in the long run, causing leaks and reducing the life expectancy of your plumbing. Continuous high water pressure puts a lot of strain on the components of the plumbing system, such as joints and valves. You should therefore keep the pressure moderate at all times.
- Corrosion: several factors can cause your pipes to corrode, including ageing, water quality issues, and the resultant chemical reactions.
- Clogs: clogs are often the most common cause of leaks. When a clog is present, the water begins to drain more slowly. This takes a long while to drain off completely or stop draining at all. Subsequently, this causes the pipes to start leaking.
- Degradation and movement: over time, the foundation of your house settles; this in turn causes a shift in the pipes, which may potentially separate them.
- Water pressure: pipes are designed to bear a certain amount of pressure. Leaks occur when this pressure is exceeded.
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Leaking Pipe Repair Services in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Leaking Pipe Repair Services area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- Just as importantly, Finally yet importantly, Plumbing Ontap’s Leaking Pipe Repair Services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Bear Road area, Stanmer and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- The town of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Littlehampton, Shoreham, Worthing, Lancing, Sompting and Southwick to the West.
- The town of Brighton is fringed by Peacehaven, Burgess Hill and Lewes to the East.
Related blog Posts
Although Winter has passed and we can now look forward to a warm Summer ...
Sinks, tubs, toilets and the pipes that they’re connected to have a risk of ...