Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
Expert Plumbing Services Provided In Brighton
We provide an array of different Plumbing Services in the Brighton, Hove and Greater Sussex area. Our specialist team are all highly trained and able to complete any plumbing job to the highest standard. Below you can find out more information about the different services we offer.
Leaking pipes services in Brighton
Water leaks are one of the most common plumbing malfunctions. Some properties suffer from leaking pipes for weeks or even months without realising there is a problem, until an emergency arises. The consequences of a leaking pipe can range from increased utility bills to health issues, as leaks can contribute to the appearance of damp and mould.
Although water leaks can be notoriously difficult to locate, our team of expert plumbing contractors makes use of the latest technologies, which coupled with their ample experience allow them to identify and repair any leaks and cracks, no matter how minor they seem.
Frozen and burst pipes
Frozen pipes are a common household problem during cold spells. This issue can affect all types of pipe work, from traditional copper pipes to insulated lagged pipes. While some homeowners attempt to deal with frozen pipes themselves, this kind of plumbing service requires the skills of a trained plumbing professional, as otherwise a frozen pipe could end up bursting or developing leaks.
Plumbing on Tap works with plumbing contractors with proven expertise in dealing with frozen pipes. Our methods are safe and effective, and we are always happy to provide professional advice on how to minimise the risks associated with frozen or burst pipes.
Drain cleaning and unblocking services
Plumbing on Tap offers professional maintenance and repair drain cleaning services, carried out by fully qualified plumbing contractors. Our dedicated drainage team has decades of combined experience carrying out all types of cleaning and unblocking services in plumbing installations. As a result, we can solve most blocked drain problems within 30 minutes.
We exclusively use state-of-the-art equipment that guarantees the quality of our plumbing jobs. In the case of drain cleaning and unblocking, we use CCTV blockage detection systems and high quality jetting units. This allows us to easily identify any blockage issues, from slow draining sinks, showers, or kitchens to blocked toilets. We also carry out preventative maintenance services.
Tank and overflow services
The avearge water tank has a life span of 10-15 years. In soft water areas, corrosion can wreak havoc in tanks, causing leaks and breakdowns. In other cases, tanks develop rust or pinhole leaks due to adverse weather conditions and make a replacement service necessary.
Plumbing on Tap can assist you by providing tank lagging and insulation, tank leak repairs, tank installation and replacement, replacement and cleaning of ball valves, maintenance cleaning of water tanks, water chlorination, repair of tank overflows, and removal of limescale deposits.
We also operate a unit of plumbing contractors that specialises in repairing leaks, splitting, and overheating in tanks that work with electric immersion heaters.
Toilet repair and installation services
Plumbing on Tap offers clean, fast, and professional toilet repair services that include replacement of ball valves, repair of blocked toilets and malfunctioning flushing mechanisms, replacement of broken handles, installation of new toilet units and seats (including Saniflow units), repair of leaks in cisterns, and fitting of syphon. All our toilet repair and installation services are carried out using top quality supplies and parts
Frequently Asked Questions
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer General Plumbing services in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- As well as Plumbing Ontap, Brighton is home to many of East Sussex’s leading businesses.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s General Plumbing service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- Last in order of mention, Plumbing Ontap’s General Plumbing services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- The City of Brighton and Hove is bordered to the West, by Lancing, Littlehampton, Shoreham, Sompting, Southwick and Worthing.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.