Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
Brighton Boiler and Central Heating Services
At Boilers on Tap we are proud to be the number one plumbing choice of home-owners, letting agents, and business owners in Brighton, Sussex and neighbouring areas. Our credentials as the leading boiler and central heating and plumbing experts in Brighton and Sussex have been well established throughout the region thanks to the consistent quality of our work and our commitment to delivering impeccable customer service.
Your safety and the safety of your property are our top priority, so we take no chances with our boiler and central heating services. As a client, you can rest assured that you are dealing with fully certified gas installers every time one of our Brighton heating experts visits your home. All our engineers are registered with the National Gas Safe Register as required by law.
Price Match, Interest Free and Variable APR
Pluworcester boche recommended installers 2mbing On Tap aim to make boilers affordable for our customers. We offer a like for like price match scheme for outright purchases and a variety of finance options including cash, cheque, card (including credit cards), BACS, interest-free and variable APR. Terms and conditions apply.
For all your plumbing, boiler and central heating needs, Boilers on Tap are just a telephone call away and ready to call at your property in Brighton, Eastbourne, Worthing, and other parts of Sussex. Contact us today and we will be happy to provide you with a non-binding quote on the service you require.
Boiler Repairs in Brighton and Sussex
Is your boiler making loud noises? Did you just notice a water leak in your unit? Do you have low water pressure? Or has your boiler simply stopped working when you needed it the most?
Plumbing on Tap can efficiently deal with all types of boiler repairs, from replacing pressure valves to re-calibrating boiler’s themostats, including limescale removal, replacement of defective pumps, cleaning of pilot lights, leak detection, boiler failure, removal of sludge in radiators, replacement of boiler LCD displays and other boiler electronic components, thawing of condensation pipes, power flush services, anti-corrosive treatments, and many more. We are able to carry out boiler repairs in all areas of Sussex and Brighton and in all boiler types, including combo boilers, condensing boilers, regular boilers, and system boilers.
Our Brighton Plumbing and boiler experts are ready to respond to emergency call outs as and when you need them.
We aim to complete boiler repair services within one day, although usually boiler faults can be diagnosed and fixed in as little as one hour. If your situation requires more complex repairs, we will always provide you with an accurate time and cost estimate.
Plumbing on Tap carries out faultless boiler installations in Brighton and Sussex. If you feel it is time to replace you old boiler, we can help you decide between a wide range of reliable and energy-efficient boiler models.10 year
Our team is made up of expert installers of condensing boilers.
The use of condensing boilers has been a legal requirement for new or replacement boiler installations since 2007, as these are safer, kinder to the environment, cheaper in the long term, and take up less space. Combination boilers are the most common type of condensing boilers, and in fact, more than 50 per cent of all newly installed boilers in the UK fall within this category.
Plumbing on Tap recommends the installation of combo boilers at most property types given their advantages over regular boilers. Because of our extensive knowledge and experience, we can work around the most common drawbacks of combination boilers, mainly low water pressure and diminished water volume in properties where there is more than one bathroom. If your property fits these characteristics and you require a new boiler installation, Boilers on Tap can still be of assistance by fitting a high flow rate combination boiler.
For additional peace of mind, our Brighton plumbing and heating engineers carry out a thorough power flush following every new boiler installation. This ensures the smooth running of your new boiler unit.
Most manufacturers recommend that you service your boiler at least once a year. Boilers on Tap provides boiler maintenance services in Brighton and Sussex thanks to the work of our meticulous and Gas Safe-certified engineers.
Our boiler maintenance services include a thorough 18-point examination of your boiler thanks to which we can detect any issues that are likely to result in boiler breakdowns. Our team understands the importance of safety in your property, so we go beyond the actual boiler unit and check for potential problems in terms of ventilation, boiler positioning, and emission of carbon monoxide. Any issues identified will be brought to your attention in a jargon-free manner and will be promptly repaired.
Most of our boiler maintenance services and gas fire inspections are completed in 1 to 1.5 hours.
Central heating services
Plumbing on Tap has a dedicated team of central heating experts in Brighton and Sussex that are qualified to design, install, and repair every element in your central heating system.
We specialize in installing and solving problems with boiler pumps and controls, central heating time switches, boiler upgrades, wired and wireless room thermostats, thermostatic valves, central heating cylinders, etc. Plumbing on Tap can also take care of the most common radiator malfunctions in both steam and hot water radiators, such as leaks, cold patches, airlocks, sludge build-up, and corroded pipes or units, to mention just a few of our central heating solutions. If your property is fitted with gas fires or warm air units that need servicing, our Gas Safe engineers will be happy to perform maintenance checks and/or new installations. It goes without mention that all our central heating services include friendly and impartial advice on how to make the most efficient use of your heating system.
For central heating repairs, installations, and routine checks in Brighton, Eastbourne, Worthing, and other parts of Sussex, call us today and find out how you can benefit from Plumbing On Tap’s ample expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Boilers services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A range of East Sussex businesses including Plumbing Ontap make their home in Brighton.
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Boilers service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Ovingdean, Patcham, Saltdean, Rottingdean and Portslade-by-Sea,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Woodingdean, Withdean, Westdene and West Blatchington.
- In conclusion, Plumbing Ontap’s Boilers services also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are famous through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- To the West, the City of Brighton and Hove is bordered by Shoreham, Southwick, Littlehampton, Sompting, Lancing and Worthing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.