Another season, come and gone. As the last autumn leaves crunch and crumble underneath ...
Glow Worm Boilers are well known throughout the UK housing industry; for their high reliability, fantastic efficiency with regard to fuel, energy and pricing – and the company’s strive toward innovation and expansion within the wider home heating marketplace.
With Plumbing on Tap Brighton, Sussex homeowners get the choice of many different Glow Worm Boilers, which is why we’re breaking them down for individual scrutiny to clear up confusion, and better highlight which choice is best for you.
Glow Worm Ultracom Boiler Specs and Benefits
For Brighton homeowners, looking for a Glow Worm Ultracom Boiler, Plumbing on Tap is their best option: amongst the Ultracom range, we sell, install, maintain and service the Ultracom, Ultracom2, Utracom2 sxi and Ultracomhxi boilers.
Let’s begin with the foundation of the pack, the Ultracom boiler itself. The base Glow Worm Ultracom boiler is a combi boiler, designed to be used as part of a wider sealed water heating system, with its own pumped circulation.
All of the associated safety devices and efficiency controls are fitted within the boiler itself, making it something of a plug-and-play device for cost-conscious Brighton homeowners. Additionally, Brighton homeowners choose Glow Worm’s Ultracom Boiler due to its small size, as it has no requirement for a separate water storage tank elsewhere in the home.
The base Ultracom is best suited to smaller Sussex homes, with one bathroom.
Moving on to the Ultracom2 and Ultracom2 sxi is a slightly more feature-heavy Glow Worm combi boiler. These boilers boast incredibly fast hot water delivery (around five seconds, which is incredibly energy efficient as well as convenient), incredibly quiet and come equipped with a digital timer.
Following this is the Ultracomhxi boiler. For larger Brighton households, Glow Worm’s Ultracomhxi is a perfect choice, as it requires slightly more space to store, but also operates at a higher output than its predecessors.
Replete with intuitive, user-friendly controls and awarded the Which? Best Buy award back in 2010 – this is an ideal choice for many houses.
Glow Worm Ultracom Installation
Most Brighton households, opt for Glow Worm Ultracom Installations due to dissatisfaction with their current gas and heating supplier, or with their monthly utility bills – often these things can become damaged, or inefficient, quietly in the background.
This sudden realisation that the bills are too high, or that the home’s heating system is not operating correctly results in many Brighton homeowners having to quickly call up for a replacement installation, which is why Plumbing on Tap Brighton operate 364 days out of the year.
For this reason, it’s important to consider updating or replacing your house’s heating system. It’s not always a case of how old, or new your boiler is (as even newer, more modern heating systems can fall prey to deterioration and malfunction, shortly into their lifespan) – perhaps you could benefit from a Brighton Glow Worm Ultracom Installation service, too? Why not call us, at Plumbing on Tap, to see what your next steps should be?
Additionally, the Glow Worm Ultracom Boiler series comes with a two year labour and parts warranty, giving Brighton homeowners the peace of mind we all deserve when it comes to our home’s heating system.
Glow Worm Ultracom Maintenance and Servicing
All of this being said, it’s no good purchasing and installing a premiere Glow-Worm Ultracom boiler, with all of its energy-efficient features, if you don’t keep the system regularly maintained and serviced. Much like operating a car, or other white goods in the home; a regular check-up is vital for a stand out performance, otherwise, you could not only be operating at a financial loss but also jeopardizing your home’s safety.
However, much like the installation decision-making process, opting for a Sussex Glow Worm Maintenance and Servicing package should not rely solely on how old, new or modern your current heating system is – a regular servicing can benefit any home heating system, regardless how of recently it was installed.
In addition to this, if you avoid scheduling frequent servicing for your boiler, then you run the risk of voiding your warranty on the product, as many manufacturers write this requirement into their legal clauses.
Choosing Plumbing on Tap Brighton for your Glow Worm Ultracom Maintenance and Servicing promises you a fast and reliable service; most of our Glow Worm boiler services are timed at around an hour to an hour and a half. This can be longer or shorter, of course, depending on how far from our engineer’s location your property is, how easy it is to access your heating system and how long it’s been since its last service.
Brighton homeowners choosing Plumbing on Tap for Glow Worm Ultracom Services will be happy to note that every engineer subjects their boiler call-outs to the same rigorous, 18 stage examination process to ensure uniformity and efficiency in our customer’s boilers. Not only that but at no extra cost, Plumbing on Tap’s repair engineers will also service and examine any gas fires you may have installed in the home.
Thinking of a Brighton based Glow Worm Ultracom Service? Think Plumbing on Tap.
Glow Worm Ultracom Boiler Repair
At the base of the Plumbing on Tap Brighton, customer promise is an adherence to honesty, transparency, and fairness in all of our Sussex Glow-Worm Ultracom Boiler repairs. It’s with this in mind that we price all of our call-outs at a flat rate of £65. Inc VAT; which guarantees all customers a fully-fledged professional repairman or woman, who will try their best to fully rectify any issues within the first hour of arriving.
This saves Brighton homeowners money, time and stress; whilst freeing up the Plumbing on Tap engineer for further call-outs throughout the day.
Each engineer drives a Plumbing on Tap van, which is completely stocked with relevant tools, equipment, and spare parts, which mean most jobs are within our reach upon call-out, without having to delay the repair process or rack up any extra costs with wait times and further appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Glow Worm Ultracom Boiler services in the town of Brighton, which lies within South East England in the county of East Sussex.
- Part of the City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton forms a Unitary Authority and is part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Plumbing Ontap.
- Brighton formerly used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Plumbing Ontap’s Glow Worm Ultracom Boiler service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Woodingdean, Westdene, Withdean and West Blatchington.
- Last but not least Plumbing Ontap’s Glow Worm Ultracom Boiler services cover the Brighton Municipality including Bear Road area, Brighton Marina and Stanmer.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.