Information For Domestic Customers
Your properties plumbing and heating is something you don’t tend to consider unless a problem occurs or work is required for things like a new boiler or bathroom suite.
From the moment you call our company you will be greeted by our helpful, experienced office team. You’ll quickly know you’ve come to the right company, offering advice and estimates over the phone. Appointments will be made to suit you the customer requirements.
Our Brighton plumbers and heating engineers have many years combined experience. Plumbing On Tap ltd are specialists in all plumbing and heating. Our friendly plumbers and heating engineers all wear our distinctive red uniform, arrive in one of our sign written vans and all carry photo ID cards.
Plumbing on tap have many benefits for domestic customers some of which are as follows:
- Fast rapid response times
- Proud members of Check a trade, you the customers get to have the say on your experience with us at Plumbing on tap from start to finish. To date we have 100% recommendation from over 130 domestic customers
- On the hour appointment times! You don’t have to wait in all day with Plumbing on tap
- Affordable prices
- For diagnostics and repairs we charge only £65 INC VAT and that includes up to one hours labour
- Plumbing on tap large team of heating engineers and plumbers in Brighton and Sussex means we cover all aspects of plumbing & heating.
- No job is too small
What You Can Expect From Plumbing On Tap
Plumbing on tap and all its employees respect your home and treat it as if it was their own.
We thrive on helping everyone and try our best to keep the costs to a minimum!
Don’t get stressed or confused! Our quotes are easy to read and broken down clearly.
Plumbing on tap believes that prevention is better than cure and offer comprehensive plumbing and heating survey for your home. The plumbing survey will help your move in to a new home as the survey will identify any potential problems before they become an emergency.
Are you purchasing a new home and want peace of mind that the properties plumbing and heating is in good order? We offer an inspection service for £250, with this service we check every aspect of your new home’s plumbing from pipes and water tanks to toilets and taps and the heating system including a gas safety inspection worth up to £70.00 + VAT. Then we’ll give you our recommendations if any, including the cost of any work you might choose to carry out.