Although Winter has passed and we can now look forward to a warm Summer ...
Here, at Plumbing on Tap Brighton, Worcester Boilers have remained, consistently, one of the most popular heating ranges throughout the greater Sussex area – a commendable reputation for a brand that has much less time within the market than some of the other industry leaders.
That being said, Worcester have remained committed to customer service, innovation within the UK heating industry and bring a wealth of experience over from their companion company the Bosch Group.
Worcester Greenstar Highflow CDi Boiler Specs and Benefits
The primary theme of the Worcester Greenstar range has been adaptability meeting efficiency; predominantly smaller combi boilers with an output and reliability far beyond their small stature.
With the Worcester GreenstarCDiHighflow Boiler, Brighton homes are getting a taste of something slightly different. The GreenstarHighflow range comes in two variations; the 550CDi and 440CDi Highflow boiler – either one of which could be your new ideal home heating system.
The Worcester GreenstarCDiHighflow is still a combi boiler at heart, but is a slightly larger variation of the smaller offerings within the Greenstar range, with a floor standing size (hence the increased output between the two models).
Worcester are well aware of the popularity of combi boilers amongst Sussex and UK homes which require a combination of efficiency and space saving. This is due to the combi boiler functionality of working independently, without a separate water tank being installed or stored elsewhere in the house, like older times.
Additionally, Brighton homes using Worcester’sGreenstar Highflow CDi Boiler will feel the full effect of its fuel and energy efficiency; as the hot water is only generated upon ‘request’ from taps or heating power throughout the house. This means that the boiler doesn’t simply, continuously keep a supply of hot water reserved, throughout the day (which can rack up huge heating bills and waste a lot of energy).
Don’t fret, however, as the WorcesterGreenstar Highflow CDi Boiler gives Sussex homes instantaneous water supply, at all times.
Worcester Greenstar Highflow CDi Boiler Installation
Very often, Plumbing on Tap Brighton is called out for WorcesterGreenstar Highflow CDi Boiler installations on account of homeowners’ frustration with their current heating system. This runs counter to the widely held belief that just about every installation job is for brand new builds or structures.
At Plumbing on Tap Brighton, we recognise the need for a speedy, reliable and flexible service when it comes to Sussex homes requiring a replacement service, as such a big job can come with a degree of disruption. This is why we operate 364 days out of the year, meaning customers can have their WorcesterGreenstar Highflow CDi Boiler installed whenever suits them best – we work around you.
Additionally, all Worcester (or other brand) warranties still apply 100%, when you choose Plumbing on Tap Brighton to install your system.
You may, currently, be thinking that you have no need for a new installation or replacement boiler. While this may be the case, it’s always worth considering how efficient your current home heating system actually is. It doesn’t matter how old, new, modern or recent your current boiler is; it is just as susceptible to wear and tear as an older, or outdated heating system.
You may well be looking for a solid Brighton based WorcesterGreenstar Highflow CDi Boiler Installation service, yourself soon – so why not contact us at Plumbing on Tap Brighton today?
Worcester Greenstar Highflow CDi Boiler Maintenance and Servicing
Plumbing on Tap Brighton’s expertise doesn’t end there, though. You can also contact us for our leading premiere Sussex located WorcesterGreenstar Highflow CDi boiler maintenance and service procedures.
The ability to save money on your heating bills and ensure energy efficiency isn’t solely relegated to simply choosing the correct home heating system, it also relies upon regular maintenance. In fact, many major boiler manufacturers will not honour their parts and labour warranty if your boiler hasn’t had a service in the last twelve months or so, for this very reason.
It may be time for you to contact Plumbing on Tap Brighton for a WorcesterGreenstarHighflowCDi Boiler maintenance or servicing (this, of course, also applies to any other make of boiler system).
The trouble is, how do you know when is the right time to have your boiler serviced or examined? Again, much like the installation of a whole new system, it’s worth remembering that age and modernity do not tell the whole story. Your home heating system could be a matter of months old, and still greatly benefit from a professional service like that offered by Plumbing on Tap Brighton.
When you hire us, you are guaranteed a professional, dedicated maintenance man or woman with an average service time of around an hour to an hour and a half. However, this time estimate is subject to alteration depending on your boiler’s accessibility, the length of time since the last service and how local you are to our nearest Plumbing on Tap engineer.
Additionally, you will be treated to a complementary gas fire examination. Again, this service applies to all boilers and brands throughout Brighton, not just Worcester’sGreenstar Highflow CDi Boiler range.
Worcester Greenstar Highflow CDi Boiler repair
Unfortunately, maintenance and servicing won’t always cut it. Sometimes a proper repair job is in order – which is why Plumbing on Tap Brighton are one of Sussex’s favoured WorcesterGreenstar Highflow CDi boiler repair companies.
In the interest of transparency and openness with our customers, we like to inform them, up front, that the flat-rate cost of a repair call-out is £65 inc. VAT, which doesn’t come with any hidden fees or account for any future appointments, parts or work.
That being said, all Plumbing on Tap Brighton engineers drive vans which are fully stocked with a wide variety of equipment, tools and replacement parts to make sure they are ready for any eventuality, and to quickly have your home back on its feet.
Having any issues with your WorcesterGreenstar Highflow CDi Boiler? Contact Plumbing on Tap Brighton, today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap offers Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow Boiler services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton, Sussex is a part of the Unitary Authority of the City of Brighton and Hove which forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area.
- A range of East Sussex businesses including Plumbing Ontap make their home in Brighton.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Plumbing Ontap’s Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow Boiler service area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap in Brighton, Sussex encompassRottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Patcham, Saltdean and Ovingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Plumbing Ontap’s Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow Boiler services cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is covered by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road and Intersects with the A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.
Related blog Posts
Sinks, tubs, toilets and the pipes that they’re connected to have a risk of ...