Although Winter has passed and we can now look forward to a warm Summer ...
Glow Worm Boilers have long been a high-water mark amidst the domestic gas and heating industry, due to their 75 years of experience, innovation and customer service within the diverse marketplace. At Plumbing on Tap Brighton, Glow Worm Boilers are one of our best sellers, which is why we’re taking the time to analyse each separate group of Glow Worm models that we offer.
Glow Worm Easicom Boiler Specs and Benefits
Like any well-respected industry name, Glow Worm have a huge range of different styles, models and systems on offer across their entire board of boilers – Plumbing on Tap Brighton stock a long list of these, including the Glow Worm Easicom Boiler.
The Glow Worm Easicom is, much like the majority of our Glow Worm stock, a combi boiler with some extra features and innovation to set it apart from its predecessors and the other combis on the market.
The key selling point of modern combi boilers, which the Glow Worm Easicom Combi Boiler fits into just the same, is that they tend to be low hassle and smaller systems, which can be stored and installed in a cupboard out of the way of the main house. This is because the combi system doesn’t rely upon a separate water tank, located elsewhere in the home.
Additionally, the Glow Worm Easicom Boiler provides Sussex homeowners with a reliable, energy efficient heating system for their home, as the hot water is only generated upon ‘request’ by a user throughout the house. I.e. the boiler will only start to generate heated water when the tap is turned, or when the heating is manually turned on (or automatically scheduled to do so). This system of operating cuts down on wasted, residual hot water, which can quickly rack up considerable bills and other disadvantages to the homeowner.
The Glow Worm Easicom Boiler also gives Brighton homes an easy to understand, user-friendly interface, meaning everybody can quickly become adjusted to the new system, with no teething problems.
Glow Worm Easicom Boiler Installation
Although the majority of Brighton Glow Worm Easicom Boiler installations are carried out upon new builds and new homes; a huge number of Plumbing on Tap Brighton’s call-out jobs are actually to unsatisfied homeowners.
This is usually due to sky-high heating bills or utility costs, due to inefficient, older or malfunctioning heating systems that have been operating in the house for a while. The issue here is that most homeowners assume that the newer or more modern a home heating system is, then the better it operates.
However, age doesn’t play as substantial a role as one may think. Even brand new boiler systems can be susceptible to inefficiency, right off the bat – perhaps you could benefit from a Brighton based Glow Worm Easicom Boiler installation, yourself? Don’t hesitate to contact Plumbing on Tap Brighton, to organise yours today!
We operate 364 days out of the year, in order to give customers the freedom to upgrade their heating system, rather than having to plan their life around an installation service. The Plumbing on Tap offer doesn’t stop there, however, we will also service or repair any damaged heating systems, but we’ll get to that later.
Additionally, with the Plumbing on Tap promise and commitment to professionalism and customer care, you can rest assured that any Glow Worm Easicom Installation carried by us will be reliable, efficient and as quick as possible, in order to get your home back on its feet.
Every Glow Worm Easicom Boiler installed with Plumbing on Tap Brighton comes with the Glow Worm warranty intact – a three year parts and labour warranty for all Easicom models.
Glow Worm Easicom Boiler Maintenance and Servicing
Speaking of the importance of warranties – it’s important to remember that most major UK heating and gas manufacturers will expect their customers to regularly schedule maintenance, services and repairs on their boilers; otherwise they may void their warranty, as the responsibility for any damages falls on the customer.
Again, much like the installation process, when opting for a Glow Worm Easicom Boiler service, in Brighton, it’s worth taking everything into account, not just the age of your heating system. A brand new boiler can begin acting up, or working inefficiently within a few months of installation, so it’s always worth considering when you last had your system maintained.
For Brighton homeowners, Plumbing on Tap is the best choice in Glow Worm Easicom Boiler maintenance – our staff of fully-trained and committed maintenance men and women achieve an average service time of around an hour to an hour and a half.
This estimated timescale can alter depending on how accessible your home’s heating system is, how long it’s been since a professional last had a look at it, and how far you are located from the nearest Plumbing on Tap Brighton engineer.
All engineers will give Glow Worm Easicom Boiler’s the same service routine as any other boiler under their roster – this means a concise and meticulous 18 stage examination, complete with a look at any ancillary gas fires located throughout the house.
Glow Worm Easicom Boiler Repair
Similar to the Plumbing on Tap Brighton promise to professional servicing; all of our repairs on Glow Worm Easicom Boilers, throughout Sussex, are dealt with by passionate and experienced individuals, with the knowledge to handle any contemporary heating complaint.
Plumbing on Tap believe in transparency with customers, which is why we’ll tell you now, up front, that our call-out charge is a flat rate of $65 inc. VAT; which guarantees you the company promise of a genuine, professional attempt at a full repair within the first hour of arrival.
The lack of hidden fees and the fact that all repair staff operate vans fully equipped with a full stock of replacement parts, appropriate tools and equipment (meaning all jobs are catered for), puts Plumbing on Tap Brighton high on the list of best companies for Glow Worm Easicom Boiler repairs.
Get in touch today, if you’re suffering from any heating related problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information About Brighton
- Plumbing Ontap is proud to offer Glow Worm Easicom Boiler services in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- In addition to Plumbing Ontap, Brighton attracts many of East Sussex’s leading companies.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Plumbing Ontap’s Glow Worm Easicom Boiler service area in the City of Brighton and Hove also encompasses Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak and Moulsecoomb.
- Other service areas of Plumbing Ontap within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Plumbing Ontap’s Glow Worm Easicom Boiler services cover the Brighton Municipality including Brighton Marina, Stanmer and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are prestigious through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Connecting Brighton to other major populations are the A23 road and A27 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.
Related blog Posts
Sinks, tubs, toilets and the pipes that they’re connected to have a risk of ...